Sunday, October 11, 2009

'Pistols at dawn, suh!'

My friend Sean Higgins appropriately captures the spirit of my reply to the Charleston (W.Va.) Gazette, which has neither retracted last week's odious editorial or responded to my e-mail.

They underestimate me, as is their privilege. No one thought I'd actually drive 575 miles to the site where Bill Sparkman's body was found in Kentucky -- but I did. No one thought I'd bring Track-A-'Crat to a wedding in Pittsburgh -- but I did.

And if the editors of the Gazette think they'll never regret their idiocy . . . dear readers, hit the tip jar. Charleston, W. Va., is en route to Clay County, Ky., and I may be going back in a week or two.

BTW, Michelle Malkin's latest column mentions the Sparkman case.

1 comment:

  1. Aim for their kneecaps, Stacy! Take your time and savour the moment.

    ReplyDelete